Sunday, May 12, 2013

BACK IN BLACK.







Fact: life is better in leather. 

I'd wear leather-on-leather day in, day out if I could. I know what you're thinking. Wearing leather-on-leather sounds weird - it's a bit like when the denim-on-denim phenomenon came about. But there's just something about it that makes you feel like a rock star.

Fact: anything that makes you feel like a rock star can't be bad. 

I'm in love with the shape of this Natasha Gan leather dress and it was the perfect partner for my new Windsor Smith Baileys

My picks for winter are a great leather jacket (of course), a leather dress, leather track pants and a leather sweater. I'm yet to find the latter, but when I do you'll be the first to know about it. 

What leather pieces are you coveting? Do you wear leather with leather? x


Find me on Instagram: @chroniclesofher_


13 comments :

kcomekarolina said...

how cool is that!



xoxo from rome
K.
kcomekarolina.com

Josephine Cheng said...

I love everything black so this outfit is awesome!

www.bloomingflame.com

Erin Z said...

I don't think you can have too much leather in an outfit xx

amanda said...

life really is better in leather

AMBER CALLANAN said...

There's no such thing as too much leather! Especially when it's as amazing as that beautiful leather jacket!

xx
http://stylewild.org

Sunday Desire said...

"life is better in leather"
that's a fact for sure!
you look stunning, love the tied jacket and the shoes are to die for

www.sundaydesire.blogspot.com

thechicndamned said...

There is nothing better than spending a day in leather, except for more leather. Fact of life.

x karen
www.thechicndamned.blogspot.com

rachel said...

you look amazing, that is the perfect leather jacket! you can never wear too much leather IMO x

Angela said...

So obsessed with all things leather lately. Looking amazing as ever.

Nicole K said...

I can't agree with you more! Leather on leather is definitely something I love!

xx Nicole
http://www.pasdunfantasme.com

Madeline Veloria said...

I've never thought to try leather on leather...but you are rocking it! I love the edginess of it...I'm definitely gonna try :)

Veloria in velvet
www.veloriainvelvet.wordpress.com

Kathrin said...

Those windsor smith heels are a really great alternative to the Gucci heels! Love the leather jacket knotted over the skirt! SO SHARP!
Greetings from Los Angeles,
Kathrin
http://6footone.com/

mauro maraschi said...

so sexy in leather!!!!!!